We are excited to confirm our attendance, for the sixth year running, at The Commercial UAV Show at the ExCel London from the 12th-13th November. The Commercial UAV Show brings together the technology, the people and the experts that keeps attendees ahead of the exciting changes developing throughout the UAV ecosystem.
The 6th annual exhibition will display the latest in aircraft manufacturing, materials, systems platforms components and service companies providing an all-round knowledge on this multi-industry revolutionising technology.
What Will Be Going On At The Event?
The Commercial UAV Show will showcase:
- An exhibition floor full of the most exciting UAV manufacturers and users in the market
- A high-end conference to hear from innovative manufacturers discussing next generation UAVs and future transformations, from: AI, data management, autonomy as well as current deployments
- The latest in commercial UAV technology, relevant for both smaller enterprises and large-scale businesses
- A platform to meet new suppliers, benchmark pricing and purchase new products.
Who Will Be Attending?
Attendees range from various areas which include:
- Aircraft Engineers
- Police, Search & Rescue, Fire, Border Security and Coastguard
- Oil & Gas
- Logistics/Delivery Systems
- Broadcasting/Media & Entertainment
- Command & Control Engineer
- Mining & Services Companies
- System Engineers
What Is New This Year?
The Show will bring together some of the world’s most innovative engineers to discuss how to manufacture the UAVs of tomorrow. The programme includes engineers and R&D Heads from DJI, Airbus Defence and Space, Flyability, the CAA, and other leaders in the field of commercial UAVs.
We look forward to meeting both our current and potential clients at the event – let us know if you will be attending via our social media channels or register for your FREE pass via the Commercial UAV Show website.