***THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED***
Thank you to everyone who has taken part – results to be announced in early 2023.
Fancy winning £250 worth of Amazon Gift Cards?
CALLING ALL DRONE OPERATORS… We want to hear from you!
Complete the drone user study online to tell us how you currently use your drone(s) and share your views on the future of the drone industry.
It should only take a few moments to complete and will really help us to understand how we can support you better.
And as a small thank you for taking part, you’ll be entered into our prize draw giveaway for the chance to win a whopping £250 worth of Amazon Gift Cards.
Note. The survey is only open to drone operators and T&Cs apply.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to drone users only and is free to enter.
2. There is a limit of one entry per person.
3. The closing date for the prize draw is 23:59 on Wednesday 21st December 2022. Any survey responses received after this time will not be considered.
4. The winner of the prize draw will receive an Amazon e-gift card(s) worth £250. Note: the use of specific brands as prizes by Coverdrone does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
5. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be provided.
6. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another item of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
7. The winner will be selected and notified by Coverdrone via email within 10 working days of the closing date of the prize draw. Two attempts will be made to contact the winner. After this point, Coverdrone reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
8. The winner will allow 14 days for the prize to be delivered, otherwise alternative collection or delivery arrangements can be made through mutual agreement.
9. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Coverdrone shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. Coverdrone accepts no responsibility for any associated costs which are not specifically included within the prize.
11. Coverdrone accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
12. Coverdrone reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions.
13. The winner’s name will be announced on Coverdrone’s website, email newsletter and social media channels.
14. All entrants may request information of the winning participant by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
15. All entrants into this prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
16. Promoter: Coverdrone Limited, Arrowscroft, 142 Nantwich Road, Crewe, Cheshire CW2 6BG.