How does a free, one day, flight examination cover policy sound? Pretty helpful right? We are pleased to say that at Coverdrone, we can provide exactly that for our clients based within the UK and EU.
Our free flight examination cover is available to everyone taking their commercial flight test, the cover also applies not only for yourself, but any of your staff members within your business that are undertaking the flight examination. If the date is postponed for any reason just log back into your account and obtain another day…We have simplified the process through years of experience.
Key Features of Our Free Flight Examination Training Cover
- £1 million or €1.3m cover is provided as standard
- Up to £4,000 or €4,400 worth of equipment cover
- Easily available online
- Your documents will be available instantly
- If required, you have the option to obtain a further free day(s) cover
It couldn’t be easier… Head over to our homepage and follow these simple steps:
- Click ‘Get a Quote’
- Choose ‘Flight Test or Training Cover’ when asked ‘for what purpose are you operating’
- Choose ‘free 1-day flight examination cover’ when asked ‘How long do you require cover for’
- Continue to the end of the process.
- Finally… Good luck with the examination!!
Feel free to get in touch with a member of our team if you have any further questions regarding the free flight examination cover policy!
You may also be interested in...
BVLOS and EVLOS Insurance
You’ve probably all heard these terms mentioned before, but you may be slightly unsure of what they actually mean, particularly if you are new to
Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year 2023 Winners
Last night, Coverdrone was proudly named the Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year at the 2023 National Insurance Awards. The awards, held at the London
Coverdrone expands its Claims Team
At Coverdrone, our aim is to offer a valuable and flexible insurance product for drone users that is easy to purchase, provides real peace of